Friday, March 6, 2009

Death in The Clouds - Agatha Christie.


I always turn for a Christie when I am really busy and need something light . And most of the mysteries from the "Queen of Crime" has left me unable to sleep till I find out who the murderer is.

In this Poirot mystery, murder happens in the unlikeliest place: in an aeroplane on its flight between Paris and Croydon. It's a case of poisoning and the poison used is a rare and deadly snake venom. The case seems to be impossible to solve, but not for Hercule Poirot. The investigation spans from England to Paris, from a hairdresser's assistant to a French archaeologist,....and as usual there is a second murder. But this cannot go on for long, because Poirot and his "little grey cells" simply cannot fail.And he doesn't...

Hercule Poirot has been my favorite detective and I quite enjoyed this one. Believe me, Agatha Christie won't let you down in this one.

3.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment